Terms & Conditions
The Applicant hereby agrees with Sawasdeeshop Company Limited (hereinafter called the “DeeMoney”) to comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. The applicant agrees to comply and are bound by these terms and conditions, DeeMoney may edit or add additional terms and conditions at any time. And that the applicant can continue using the service after the amendment thereof. Considered that you agree resolved.
international remittance sevice
1. DeeMoney will proceed with remittance as specified in the application when DeeMoney has received payment therefor together with the required commissions, fees and expenses in full, In the case that the agent bank or Beneficiary Bank charges an expense for the requested services in addition to those fees as specified and announced by DeeMoney, the Applicant agreesto pay such additional expense to DeeMoney, may be made by the DeeMoney debiting such account. If additional expense are charged, the Applicant agrees to pay all such expenses to the Deemoney and authorizes Deemoney to debit the account specified in the Application for such payment.
2. The Applicant acknowledges that, In the event the Deemoney is unable to effect the remittance as requested and the refund is to be made, the Deemoney shall refund the amount in the currency received. Where the amount refunded is in Baht, the Applicant agrees that Deemoney may use its prevailing Buying Telegraphic Transfer Rate at the time of the refund.
3. Where the remittance requires that relevant documents and evidence are to be submitted pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations relating to the foreign exchange control, the Applicant warrants that all such documents and evidence are true, accurate and complete.
4. The Applicant warrants that the aggregate amount of all remittances made by the Applicant in the current year does not exceed the amount prescribed by the applicable laws and regulations relating to the foreign exchange control.
5. The Applicant acknowledges that Deemoney is extitled to reject the remittance requested in the following circumstances:
If Deemoney suspects that remittance requested may be a transaction connected with any illegal activity, money laundering, financing of terrorism or not in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations,
Deemoney is of opinion the the information furnished to the Deemoney by the Applicant is not accurate and complete, or
The Deemoney has any other reasonable ground.